Sunday, 6 January 2013

An update!

Since the summer of 2012 I've been working with Applibot on 'Legend of the Cryptids' and now 'Galaxy Saga'. The work has been particularly fun as I get to design everything. I do get a brief description for the characters, but they have very much encouraged me to expand upon and embellish the ideas. I get to design the characters, costumes, weapons etc and I can also come up with whatever story idea might fit each one. The illustrations come in sets of 2, a 'Normal' and 'Advanced' version. It's been fun finding ways to connect the two.

If you follow me on Facebook then this stuff will be familiar. I didn't think it would hurt to post them here though and give this blog a much needed bit of attention.




 









2 comments:

  1. I can't remember if I saw these on dA or Facebook but either way I still like them. Great job!

    ReplyDelete